ZEAL-owned “experience lottery” Raffld, which is imminently expected to go live in the Netherlands, announced that among the very first prizes it will hand out is a “mind-blowing” trip to Iceland.

Holland Casino just published a new issue of its Favorites Magazine.

Game developer and Novomatic subsidiary StakeLogic interviewed DJ Hardwell about the creation of his namesake slot game.

Affiliate network Catena Media have announced the appointment of Per Hellberg as its new CEO, replacing acting CEO Henrik Persson Ekdahl.

Sports betting outfit LV Bet has entered into a partnership with the German Ice Hockey Federation (DEB).

Professional footballer Avraam Papadopoulos has been given a suspended two-and-a-half year jail sentence by a Greek for his roles in the “Koriopolis” match-fixing scandal in 2011.

GVC has revised the way it offers bonus promotions in the UK to meet new requirements set out by the CMA last month.

GVC Holdings also agreed a deal to acquire 51% of Georgia-facing operator Crystalbet for €41.3m, with a commitment to buy the remaining 49% in 2021 at a valuation of approximately €150m.

Ladbrokes Coral may seek to significantly reduce its £8 million sports sponsorship budget, should the UK government drastically reduce FOBTs wagering levels through its pending industry review judgement.

Australia’s Tatts Group has reported a mixed set of financial results for the first half of the year, with revenue up year-on-year but profit falling.

The Governor of the Bank of England, Mark Carney has called for cryptocurrencies to be brought onto the same “level regulatory playing field” as the rest of the financial services industry.