By David Sargeant of http://www.igamingideas.com/
Wow. It has been an exciting few months and iGaming Ideas has reached the grand old age of 3! It has been a roller coaster few years and can’t wait to see what happens next!
The startups am involved with have all been busy too:
- BetUp launched with Unibet last week. Unibet reported 4,500 players playedin the biggest game of last week. A really great start!
- Fresh 8 signed Sarah McChesney from Perform, have been shortlisted for 4 EGR B2B awards, and are just about to announce their new publisher network
- WantMyBet have some VERY exciting funding news coming up.
- Fanamana reached the GiGse startup launchpad in San Francisco next week
- Cashplay raised another round, and have some exciting new products including a new US legal Poker product.
- SnapBet are going into their beta launch and will be at the KPMG “Pitch It” event this week in Gibraltar
There’s plenty of buzz around new startups too, with some exciting announcements around new partnerships in the eSports, Fantasy and Virtual spaces coming soon. As one analyst said at last weeks eSports Europe conference“eSports is at a tipping point” – something I’m definitely seeing with the number of eSports startups that come across my desk. I’m looking forward to sharing plenty of interesting updates with you all on that in the next few months.
It’s safe to say the spring conference season is definitely upon us, with conference activity coming thick and fast.
I will be running the Innovation in Live Betting panel as Betting on Footballmoves back to St****rd Bridge this week. Then there is GiGse in San Francisco, and May sees the eSports Betting Summit. That is even before we hit Gaming in Holland and The iGaming Supershow in June in lovely Amsterdam.